Grossman Law Offices is pleased to announce that five of our firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the latest edition of Ohio Super Lawyers!
Managing Partner Andrew S. Grossman also received special recognition in two of Super Lawyers’ coveted top listings:
- Andrew named to the Top 5 Columbus Super Lawyers list for the 10th consecutive year and was also selected among the Top 10 Ohio Super Lawyers, a prestigious distinction that places him among the top vote-getters across all practice areas statewide.
Super Lawyers magazine is one of the oldest and most respected attorney rating publications in the nation. With a selection process based entirely on peer review, recognition is a major achievement that speaks to the respect attorneys have earned from local lawyers, judges, and other members of the bar.
This Year’s Honorees
Two of our firm’s attorneys were named to this year’s Ohio Super Lawyers list, which recognizes just 5% of all practicing lawyers in the state.
- Andrew Grossman: Super Lawyers (2011-2023); Top 10 Ohio (2023); Top 5 Columbus (2014-2023); Top 50 Columbus (2012-2023); Rising Stars (2005-2007, 2009-2010).
- Anthony Auten: Super Lawyers (2004-2023); Top 50 (2011, 2012)
Three of our attorneys were also named to the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, which honors top young attorneys under the age of 40 or in practice 10 years or less.
- John Cousins IV: Rising Stars (2018-2023)
- Maggie Huck: Rising Stars (2022-2023)
- William Ryan: Rising Stars (2022-2023)
Read more about our attorneys’ 2023 Super Lawyers selections here.