Born and raised in Columbus, Attorney Andrew Grossman is the Principal and Managing Partner at Grossman Law Offices. For over 20 years, he has been working with his father, Jeffrey, handling exclusively family law matters in Columbus and across Ohio. He has been listed in Best Lawyers every year since 2012, is certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law and has been among the top 5 vote-getters (across all fields of law) in Ohio Super Lawyers each year since 2014.
At our firm, Andrew is responsible for handling complex family law cases falling under numerous areas including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, dissolutions, and prenuptial agreements.
Andrew believes that success in family law matters starts with using smart and creative strategies to settle cases through negotiation. Family law matters may have common issues and elements, but Andrew understands that each case is different and must be handled accordingly. Not all cases settle, of course, which is why Andrew’s exceptional trial skills are invaluable. He understands the painful situation of divorce and aims to help clients get through matters with their dignity intact.
Andrew has a variety of interests to keep him occupied in his spare time. Family comes first for Andrew, and he respects that the same is true for many of his clients. Andrew is an avid skier and tennis player and enjoys travel and red wine. Andrew is extremely active in the community, serving in numerous capacities for various charitable organizations. Andrew currently serves as the President of the Board of Trustees of the Columbus Jewish Day School. He and his wife live in Bexley with their three children.
- University of Kansas, BA, 1993
- Capital University Law School, JD, 1996
- American Bar Association Family Law Institute, 1997
Awards & Honors
- OSBA Certified Family Law Specialist
- National Board of Trial Advocacy Board Certification in Family Law
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Rated
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2006 – 2019
- Best Lawyers in America, 2012 - 2019
- Columbus Business First Best Lawyers in Central Ohio
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio State Bar, 1996
- District of Columbia, 1997
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers — Fellow
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers — Fellow
Publications and Public Speaking
- Contributing Columnist for Wholly Matrimony
- Author of Admissibility of Expert Testimony in Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association Quarterly Comment
- Lecturer for legal community