Family Law Attorney in Columbus
Attorney Nadia Khan-Ajam grew up in Dublin, Ohio. In 2009, she began her legal career focusing on domestic relations law. During her time at Capital University Law School, she served her extern duties for the Honorable Judge Julia Dorrian. She also helped in the Capital University Legal Clinic before graduating in 2007.
Now, she works as a Columbus family law lawyer at Grossman Law Offices with a focus on all things family law such as divorce, child custody, child support, domestic violence, paternity, dissolution, qualified domestic relations orders, spousal support, and marital property distribution. She is certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Family Relations Law.
During her time practicing law, she has been successful in both negotiations and litigation, helping her to win rulings on behalf of her clients. She has extensive experience regarding orders of protection. In the past, she has represented both petitioners and respondents in court. She has also helped her clients obtain favorable support orders.
Nadia’s reputation definitely follows her. She has been labeled as an aggressive, yet compassionate attorney and also very personable. She enjoys meeting and getting to know people. In her free time, Nadia spends time with her husband and their two children. She also enjoys traveling.
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, BSBA, 2002
- Capital University Law School, JD, 2007
- Top 10 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- OSBA Board Certified in Family Relations Law
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio State Bar, 2008
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2009
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Asian Pacific Bar Association of Columbus
Publications & Public Speaking
- Volunteer Mock Trial Judge, Ohio Center for Law Related Educations, 2014
- Volunteer Mock Trial Judge, National Moot Court Competition in Child Welfare and Adoption Law, 2014