Columbus Family Law Attorney
A native of Columbus, Attorney Jeffrey Grossman is the founder and lead attorney at the Grossman Law Offices. His entire career has focused on the area of family law. For his skill in the practice, he has been recognized by numerous organizations for his experience and tenacity in the area, including being listed in Best Lawyers in America in every edition since the inception. His peers recognize him as one of the top family law lawyers in Ohio — in fact, in the country.
Best Lawyers in America recognized Jeff as the first Family Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus, Ohio in 2009. He is also certified as a Family Law Specialist by the Ohio State Bar Association; one of the first attorneys to achieve the honor. Furthermore, he was selected by The American College of Family Trial Lawyers to serve as a Diplomate. He is the only lawyer in Central Ohio to achieve this honor.
Jeff regularly contributes to Wholly Matrimony — The Columbus Dispatcher’s bi-weekly feature — with his son, Andrew. He is the founding partner of the firm and plays a huge role in helping the younger lawyers, adding his experience in virtually all cases handled by the firm.
Since his first year of Law School, Jeff has been married to his wife Anita. Their two sons, Andrew and Matthew, are both successful in their respective fields. Andrew is the firm’s managing partner and Matthew owns a successful business in Columbus. He and his wife have six grandchildren and he enjoys spending most of his free time with them. He has an Australian Labradoodle, Baxter, who Jeff considers his best friend and can regularly be found at the office.
- Ohio University, BSJ, 1968
- Capital University Law School, JD, 1972
- Certified Family Law Arbitrator, AAML, 2006
- OSBA Certified Family Law Specialist
- One of Ohio’s Top 10 Lawyers (in any practice), 2010
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Rated
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2005 – 2019
- Business First Top Lawyers in Central Ohio
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers Diplomate
- Best Lawyers in America “Lawyer of the Year” in Family Law, 2009
- Best Lawyers in America — Every edition since inception
- Columbus Monthly Top 50 Attorneys
- Columbus Bar Association — Member, Family Law Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Family Law Arbitrator
- The American College of Family Trial Lawyers — Fellow, Diplomate
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers — President, Ohio Chapter, 1994 – 1995