Grossman Law Offices is pleased to announce that seven of our firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in this year’s edition of Super Lawyers!
Managing Partner Andrew S. Grossman and Founder Jeffrey Grossman also received special recognition in Super Lawyers’ coveted top listings:
- Andrew S. Grossman was named to the Top 5 Columbus Super Lawyers list. Andrew has been among the top 5 vote-getters across all practice areas since 2014.
- Founder Jeffrey Grossman was named to the Top 50 Columbus Super Lawyers list. He has earned this honor a total of 14 times over the years.
Super Lawyers magazine is one of the oldest and most respected attorney rating publications in the nation. With a selection process based entirely on peer review, recognition is a major achievement that speaks to the respect attorneys have earned from local lawyers, judges, and other members of the bar.
This Year’s Honorees
Three of our firm’s attorneys were named to the prestigious Ohio Super Lawyers list, which recognizes just 5% of all practicing lawyers in the state.
- Jeffrey Grossman: Super Lawyers (2004-2022); Top 50 (2006, 2009-2022).
- Andrew Grossman: Super Lawyers (2011-2022); Top 5 (2014 – 2022); Top 50 (2012-2022); Rising Stars (2005-2007, 2009-2010).
- Anthony Auten: Super Lawyers (2004-2022); Top 50 (2011, 2012)
Four of our attorneys were also named to the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, which honors top young attorneys under the age of 40 or in practice 10 years or less.
- John Cousins IV: Rising Stars (2018-2022)
- Jodie Smilack: Rising Stars (2015-2018, 2022)
- Maggie Huck: Rising Stars (2022)
- William Ryan: Rising Stars (2022)
Read more about our attorneys’ 2022 Super Lawyers selections here.