Columbus Property Division Lawyer
Need Help With Property Division?
When a divorce is being settled, a divorcing couple must decide on how to divide their property and assets. If a couple is unable to agree, a court must decide on how to distribute the assets. These assets can include real estate, vehicles, and cash, for example. If you are concerned about the property division aspect of your divorce, Grossman Law Offices can step in to make sure your interests remain protected at all times, regardless of the direction your case takes.
A court divides property into the following categories:
- Marital property – This is property that was acquired during the marriage, such as retirement benefits and real estate.
- Separate property – This is property that is was acquired separately by one of the spouses. This can include inheritances, gifts, and property that was obtained before marriage.
Worried about property division? Schedule an initial consultation with our caring legal team online or call us at (614) 344-4311.
Demonstrating Thoughtful Stewardship of Your Financial Resources
We realize how stressful and scary it can be to face the possibility that you may lose some of your assets during the property division process. This is why it is so important that you align yourself with a firm such as ours that has a proven track record of success and the resources to assist you. Our Columbus divorce attorneys can carefully review your assets before creating a personalized strategy aimed at delivering real results.
We can also bring to the following table:
- Unwavering advocacy inside and outside of court
- Expert insight from two Board Certified Family Law Specialists by the Ohio State Bar Association on our team
- More than 40 years of solid experience
Concerned? Seek the Counsel of Our Columbus Divorce Lawyers!
If you are ready to discuss your property division needs with our team, we are available and willing to provide you with the reliable direction and counsel you need to feel more confident about the road ahead. As one of the “Best Law Firms,” as named by U.S. News – Best Lawyers, we wish to put our skills to work for you.
Contact us for the professional and ethical legal services merited by your property division matter.