Grossman Law Offices is pleased to announce that five of our firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the latest edition of Ohio Super Lawyers magazine!
Managing Partner Andrew S. Grossman and Founder Jeffrey Grossman were additionally selected to Super Lawyers top listings:
- Andrew S. Grossman was named to the Top 5 Columbus Super Lawyers list. This is the Sixth year in a row that Andrew has been named among the Top 5 vote getters- in all fields of law- in Columbus.
- Founder Jeffrey Grossman was named to the Top 50 Columbus Super Lawyers list. He has earned this honor in 13 separate Super Lawyers publications.
This Year’s Honorees
Grossman Law Offices attorneys are continually recognized by their peers as some of the most accomplished practitioners in their fields. All five of our attorneys selected this year have been named to the annual listing several times over – including some for nearly two decades.
This year, three of our firm’s attorneys were named to the Ohio Super Lawyers list, which recognizes no more than 5% of all practicing lawyers in the state.
- Jeffrey Grossman: Super Lawyers (2004-2021); Top 50 Columbus Super Lawyers (2006, 2009-2021).
- Andrew Grossman: Super Lawyers (2011-2021); Top 5 Columbus Super Lawyers (2014 – 2021); Top 50 Super Lawyers (2012-2021); Rising Stars (2005-2007, 2009-2010).
- Anthony Auten: Super Lawyers (2004-2021); Top 50 Columbus Super Lawyers (2011, 2012)
Two of our attorneys were also named to the 2021 Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, which distinguishes top young attorneys in the Ohio under the age of 40 or in practice 10 years or less.
- John Cousins IV: Rising Stars (2018-2021)
- Jodi Smilack: Rising Stars: (2015-2018, 2021)
Read more about our attorneys’ 2021 Super Lawyers selections here.