Ensure You Remain Part Of Your Children’s’ Lives
The future of our children is the most important thing to consider, especially when you or your partner is seeking a divorce. This can be an incredibly messy and contentious process, and ensuring that you remain a major part of your children’s lives after the final agreements are signed can be stressful. However, hiring the right attorney to help you every step of the way will help alleviate that, as well as helping you throughout the entire process. If you are looking for more detailed information on parenting arrangements in Ohio, you can view the Ohio Supreme Court’s guide here (PDF).
Whether you are still in the process of preparing to file for divorce or if you are already deep into the legal weeds, hiring the right firm to represent you will put you in the best position to secure the favorable outcome you need. Our Columbus family law lawyers at Grossman Law Offices have spent decades working with people throughout Ohio, and have the knowledge and experience you can rely on. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you.
What Factors Will The Court Consider?
Understanding what courts look into when coming up with the final parenting plan can help you better prepare yourself throughout the legal process. Some of the factors include:
- Any history of sexual abuse, neglect, or child abuse.
- Plans to move out of the area, or a previous move out of the area.
- A history of denying court ordered parenting time.
- Failure to pay child support.
- Which parent the court believes is more likely to follow its ordered parenting agreements.
- The mental and physical health of both the children and parents.
- The children’s adjustments to their community, school, and home.
- The children’s relationship with loved ones, friends, siblings, and parents.
- The children’s stated wishes.
- The parent’s wishes.
Call our firm at (614) 344-4311 to discuss your options today.
Speak With An Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Ensuring that you secure a favorable parenting arrangement is one of the most important parts of the divorce process, and hiring an experienced Ohio family law attorney will put you in the best position possible to do so. At Grossman Law Offices, we have spent the past 40 plus years representing countless families and individuals through every legal situation imaginable. Give us a call at (614) 344-4311 to learn more about how we can assist you through your legal process, or set up a consultation by filling out our online form today.