Columbus Family Law Lawyer
Attorney Susan Suriano is a Columbus family law attorney with the Grossman Law Offices. She grew up in Belmont County before beginning her legal career in 2009. Early in her career, she worked in the Juvenile Division at the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office. After that, she worked as an Appellate Prosecutor. She joined our firm after time as a Franklin County Court of Common Pleas staff attorney. Now, she focuses her practice on all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, dissolution, and paternity.
Having presented numerous oral arguments before the Tenth District Court of Appeals, Susan brings with her an extensive experience in both litigation and negotiation. This is a big resource to our team at the Grossman Law Offices.
Prior to joining the legal field, Susan earned a Master’s Degree from The Ohio State University in Sport and Exercise Management. While there, she worked with Coach Jim Tressel as a Football Intern. She even has the National Championship ring from 2002. After that, she worked under Coach Mark Dantonio at the University of Cincinnati as the Football Administrator. Now, she spends time with her family in her free time and enjoys traveling with her husband, Dave.
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio State Bar, 2009
- The Ohio State University, BA – Political Science, 2004
- The Ohio State University, MA – Sport & Exercise Management, 2005
- University of Dayton School of Law, JD, 2009
Awards & Honors
- Barrister Leadership Program, Columbus Bar Association — Member, 2014
- Commission on Professionalism, Supreme Court of Ohio — Participant, 2012 Student to Lawyer Symposium
- President of the Sport & Entertainment Law Society, University of Dayton School of Law
- Ohio Bicentennial Research Award, Women’s Suffrage Movement
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- American Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association — Member, Family Law Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
Publications & Public Speaking
- Lecturer for Central Ohio middle schools